6e Technologies provides IT solutions and service offerings to assist Federal, State, County and City Government Agencies throughout the integration, implementation or upgrade project.
We focus on integrated, intelligent, automated, enterprise business processes in and around your ERP systems. By focusing on integration, information sharing, and information safeguarding; Government and Public Sectors can reach mission success at reduced costs.
We assist the Public Sector in developing seamless and secure enterprise solutions that promote trusted collaboration – connecting people to people, people to data, and data to data.
Discover, access and share information across the organization and eliminate silos.
Certificates and Awards
- SBA certified Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) Certified
- National Women’s Business Enterprise Certified (WBENC)
- State of Colorado Airport Concessionaire Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE)
- State of Colorado Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
- Denver Regional Transportation District Small Business Enterprise (SBE) Certified
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (“NCTRCA”) Minority Business Enterprise (“MBE”) or a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (“WBE”)
- King County WA Small Contractors and Suppliers (SCS) certified
- Awarded CIOReview Public Sector Edition as Top Consultant Provider
- WIPP 2013 Award
- Recipient of the Titan 100 award for the year 2020
- Recipient of the Titan 100 award for the year 2021